- Innovative, Trans-disciplinary and Theme Based Curriculum and integrated with Technology tools
- Caters to CBSE curriculum.
- Promotes International standard curriculum up to Grade 5
- Promotes a balanced approach between academics and Life skills
- Promotes right blend of latest technology
- Caters to different learning styles of children
- Pedagogy includes a combination of Revised Bloom’s taxonomy and
Multiple Intelligence (MI) with appropriate mix of latest technology
- Pedagogy addresses the need of differentiated learning and
to an extent special needs
- Competence based approach for teachers
- Technology enabled pedagogy and delivery, bench marked to International standards based on Sanskriti proprietary pedagogy and patented self driven model “IMAGO”
- Emphasis on connecting concepts to real life with multiple activities
- Well researched, extensive curriculum on par with the best in the schools.
- Numeracy and literacy content based on the proven “Singapore Early years program”
- English is the primary medium of instruction.
- Environmental Education and Science are taught through project work. This teaching model focuses on development of research and presentation skills among children.
- 100% Result
- Co-curricular activities with intensive and competitive training
- Unbiased ambiance
- Empathy towards nature , animals and sustainability
- Edu-nutri meal
- Working Life Skills
- OGP (over all growth plan )
- Developing communication skills
- Right attitude and discipline
- Building cultural and interpersonal relationships
- Celebrating festivals irrespective of cast and creed
- Celebrating School Events – Annual Day, sports Day and Cultural Day
- Building leadership skills – Student Council Elections