- Caters to multiple boards – starting from CBSE, ICSE and up to IGCSE.
- Promotes International standard curriculum up to Grade 5
- Promotes a balanced approach between academics and Life skills
- Promotes right blend of latest technology
- IT enabled Infra and cost effective infrastructure
- Caters to different learning styles of children
- Pedagogy includes a combination of Bloom’s taxonomy and
MI with appropriate mix of latest technology
- Pedagogy also addresses the need of differentiated learning and
to an extent special needs
- Competence based approach for teachers
- Innovative, Trans-disciplinary and Theme Based Curriculum and integrated with Technology tools
- Technology enabled pedagogy and delivery, bench marked to International standards based on Sanskriti proprietary pedagogy and patented self driven model “IMAGO”
- Emphasis on connecting concepts to real life with multiple activities
- Well –researched, extensive curriculum on par with the best in the world.
- Numeracy and literacy content based on the proven “Singapore Early years program”
- English is the primary medium of instruction.
- Environmental Education and Science are taught through project work. This teaching model focuses on development of research and presentation skills among children.
- 100% CGPA Record
- Co-curricular activities with intensive and competitive training
- Unbiased ambiance
- 30 students per class
- Empathy towards nature , animals and sustainability
- Edu-nutri meal
- OGP (over all growth plan )
- Developing communication skills
- Right attitude and discipline
- Building cultural and interpersonal relationships
- Celebrating festivals irrespective of cast and creed
- Celebrating School festivals – Annual Day, sports Day and Cultural Day
- Building leadership skills – Student elections & Assembly
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) LabWe believe that true learning takes place when a student is encouraged to discover the underlying principles through a hands-on, experiential, learning model. We strongly believe that the purpose of Education is to make the students think intensively and critically. So, our mission is to provide students of all age groups with an experiential education that excites, engages and enriches through our unique learn-by-doing curriculum.STEM Education Programme using the multi-disciplinary field of Robotics to teach Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths(STEM) within their curriculum to students in a fun, hands-on and engaging way.
STEM LAB AND ROBOTICS TRAINING
Robotics is increasingly being considered as the fourth “R” of learning, “Reading, wRriting and aRithmatic” that modern-day students must understand to succeed in a highly competitive, technology-driven world. Robotics integrates all STEM fields in way no other subject can cover. Robotics is the mother of all subjects. It integrates Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Control Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, Math and Science. .
Robotics is fast emerging as a big industry that will discover breakthrough technologies in Robotics. Immerse yourself in the most forward-looking discipline of our time.
- Makes learning fun, engaging, and inspiring
- Provides highly practical hands-on experience
- Gives a head-start in preparing for high school and college
- Develops critical thinking skills and problem solving strategies
- Enables learner to develop and express creativity
- Develops the ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Helps your student develop an intuitive understanding of physical concepts in science and math
- Helps to excel in math and science and choose a career in science and technology
- Prepares your student for the fast-paced competitive world
- Science Experiment Room“Activity based”Develop “Sense of Inquiries”
Such as “Why?” and “How?”
“Learning by doing”
“Observe, Explore & Reflect”
- Co-curricular Activities
- Basket Ball
- Computer & Math Lab
- Art & Craft